Upon reviewing submissions, Soleil Magazine reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive (includes after a pull-letter has been provided). Once submitting, you accept all the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement below. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality and relevance. Soleil Magazine looks to publish the highest quality work.
NOTE: All submitters are not guaranteed to be featured in print or online for Soleil Magazine. Our editorial team reviews every submission and reserve all rights on final selections, rejection reasons varies. Pull Letters are available upon request after approval of portfolio and moodboard review.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Soleil Magazine October 2017 issue theme entails Wes Anderson palette and Greek Mythology. (e.g: Persephone & Hades). Submissions must align with the theme in a clear and concise way but also have a high level of creativity.
All members of creative team are eligible to submit (photographers, wardrobe stylists, makeup artists, etc.). Submitter must provide names and contact information of those who worked on the submission (social media handles, email, website, etc.) When submitting through email, please email us directly.
For Submission proposals, one must provide the following information:
- Info about submitter (e.g. location, if represented by agency, specialties’)
- Team member names and contact.
- Link to website / portfolio
- Concept proposal for series (keep to 1-2 sentences)
HOW TO SUBMIT
After reviewing what to submit, send high-resolution images (either as separate JPEGS or in one PDF attached to email) for our team to review.
Once approved, editorials are requested to be in the following format:
- All images provided, hi-resolution, 8 x 10.5 (JPEG or TIFF)
- Please submit .zip file of images, team credits, and styling credits to firstname.lastname@example.org or wetransfer.com for larger files.
Send Instagram handles of each team member for credit once published.
As a contributor, all the images you submit for Soleil Magazine must be copyright free.
The submitted works must be original and creative team must be the authentic copyright holders.
If any submission(s) violate copyright laws and regulations, your eligibility for submissions will automatically be revoked. Submitter will be responsible for all the legal consequences under such circumstances.
Soleil Magazine has the right to use, enlarge, reduce and/or crop original images accepted for feature after submitting.
Free copies of Soleil Magazine are unavailable. Tear sheets are available upon request from submitter only as a digital PDF.
Content must fit within the categories of Soleil Magazine: beauty, accessories, travel, architecture, and fashion. Writers have creative freedom to develop content that’s fresh, innovative, and thought-driven.
Concept Proposals must be sent to Soleil Magazine for approval before submission.
- All articles must include hi-res images to be incorporated with the article spreads.
- If you have particular images that you would like to incorporate with your article, please provide links or an email attachment. You must provide us with the source link to each image.
- Minimum word count - 500 words
- Send all concept proposals to email@example.com
— Your name will be credited along with a link to your website (if you are a blogger/writer).
— You will be provided with a digital PDF of your featured article along with the cover of the issue and the table of contents.